Monday, May 16, 2011

Raising Cane: The Exhibit

Salutations!

I had my very first exhibition on Saturday and it really was wonderful. The general consensus amongst the people viewing it was that it needs to become a real business, I'm definitely going look into making that happen. As promised, here are some photos of the final exhibit.
Table Top Display
Here is my book (which you can purchase HERE) as well as some postcards and business cards I designed for the show.
Sign & Canes
The sign changed quite a bit for the actual show, I am a fan of the color.
Wheelchair & Crutches
I decorated my wheelchair and used it as a stand for some kick-ass child's crutches.
Entire Display










The exhibit as a whole... TA-DA!

I really am thrilled with how the whole experience turned out. Now I pose a question to my readers... if I were to make these canes into some form of company do you think they'd be successful?

Crippie's Tippie- Make the best out of your situation. I've turned a painful and lifelong disability into a very successful senior project. There is no point in sitting around and complaining about the bad stuff in your life, get up and try to make something good out of it.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...