Saturday, January 7, 2012

Crippie Actually Tries To Fulfill Her New Year's Resolutions

Ello!

I hope my readers had a fantastic Friday. Mine went relatively well. Emma went to the vet again today for a follow up. They think she has a bladder infection and needs 10 more days of antibiotics. On the bright side, Emma finds antibiotics to be delicious.
Crippie has been spending the past few days working on some New Year's resolutions. First I started with the learn web design one. I figured I'd limit this one to blogger design so I can customize blogs and all that fun stuff. I've starting looking at tutorials and code from other people's blogs and think I'm starting to get a gist of it. I made a blog for me to practice coding on, it's viewable HERE if you want to see my progress. I've also been making some typographic drawings that I'm gonna turn into a Society6 shop. YAY for progress!
Crippie actually should amend her resolution list to add something that I really need to do, regulate my sleep schedule. I used to have a really solid sleep schedule and I wouldn't go to bed terribly late. Now my sleep schedule is awful, thanks college. I'm not sure of the best way to regulate my sleep. The whole "just go to bed early" thing doesn't seem to work, it actually seems to cause discomfort. Should I go for herbal suppliments? Spend an hour walking up and down my driveway? Milk and turkey? Any suggestions readers?

Crippie's Tippie- If you want a shnazzy blog and can't design one on your own, there are tons of free backgrounds out there. 

1 comment:

  1. I did go over and take a peek at your new blog. Good job so far. Would be a nice side-line business for you too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...