Sunday, April 7, 2013

HAWMC - Say Whaaaaaaaaat

Howdy Y'all!

Hope y'all enjoyed your weekend. I had a super fun day of driving to new places and being social! Heck yeah! TAKE THAT NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!

Moving on, we've got a fun little HAWMC blog prompt today. Say WHAT!? What’s the most ridiculous thing you’ve heard about health or your condition? Where did you hear it and what did you think?

Honestly, I don't remember where I heard most of these things... and instead of telling y'all what I thought I'm gonna use gifs.... cause gifs are awesome. Ok, HERE WE GO!

1) You're a Dwarf (I'm 5 foot 3)

2) You have Cancer and you're gonna die

3) You cannot have children 


As for what do I tell these lovely people back. I usually go for the simple...

Crippie's Tippie - You can't fix stupid so you might as well laugh at it

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...