Thursday, April 11, 2013

HAWMC - The Social Network

Ohai Y'all

Oh noes! I missed two days of posting! The weather changed again and it kicked my ass... again. Welp.  Reckon I'll save those prompts for a day when the prompt sucks, and there are a few days ahead where the prompts don't thrill me... so yay. It works out for the best!

On to tonight's prompt! Write about your favorite social network. Do you love Twitter? Facebook? Pinterest? Why?

Hmm... let me think...

I like Pinterest because I enjoy looking at pretty pictures, great place to find inspiration.

I enjoy Tumblr because I love me some moving gifs

I don't love Facebook. It's good for keeping in touch with people but I mainly use it to stalk stupid people.

Gotta say... I probably enjoy twitter the most. I don't have to worry about impressing my friends, it makes connecting with other bloggers easier, and I when I don't feel like posting anything I can just read tweets from celebrities and or one of the many parody accounts for characters in movies and television shows. My personal favorites are Voldemort and Rick Grimes.

So yeah... there ya go :)

Crippie's Tippie - My favorite none celebrity account? @mariodacat  Mary & Mario are awesome :D


1 comment:

  1. OMC - I just noticed your sneak attack at the bottom - mariodacat is your favorite Twitter. he he - Mario just passed out from the shock! What an honor. We like Twitter too because you can build up one on one friendships there with instant communication. I don't know what your twitter handle is - please give to me again. Mario has so many followers that we don't follow everyone who follows him. I can't keep up with his conversations the way it is. I'll have to send you an email later today rather than take up comment space on your blog.

    Sorry you've been hurting again. I have been too. It's the PITS! I hear it's warming up out there, so hopefully you'll start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...