Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Cripple Shares Some Awesome Linkies

Hello Friends! 

Man, I really need to get back into a regular posting schedule. Sorry I didn't post anything Monday or Tuesday, I guess I was rather tired. 

Over the weekend I FINALLY got to watch "The Hunger Games", oh my goodness I loved it. Surprisingly the animals enjoyed it too. Helen and Aggie were sitting on the couch "watching" with us. Aggie enjoyed some of the sounds and purred at random parts. Helen (who is completely blind mind you) seemed enthralled with the movie. Actually she just loved the soundtrack. Her tail would wag whenever some intense "someone is getting killed" music would play... silly puppy.

So, I was roaming around the interwebz earlier and found a blog that has compiled some fantastic etiquette lessons for cripples and normals alike! Here's the links for my favorite posts...






I'm rather fond of that site. Super informative and very easy to understand, gotta love that :D

Crippie's Tippie - If y'all don't want to click the links the "Too Long: Did Not Read" version of everything is simple... treat people as people, not as cripples.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...