Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Makeover!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi!

As y'all can see I'm slowly workin' on sprucing up the blog. What can I say, a graphic designer is never happy with their work. I do like the concept of this wheelchair dude, maybe I'll dress him up for various holidays! Also, I apologize in advance if the site looks all weird and messed up... messing with coding is a dangerous venture ;) 

I've been trying to figure out blog design and coding for a few months and I'm starting to get decent at it. Practice makes perfect. In the meantime, anybody looking for a new blog header? Badge? Anything?  Shoot me an email, I'd love to make some stuff for you guys.

Part of the reason that I decided to give the blog a little face-lift is that the weather's been changing and I've been really uncomfortable. I can consume myself in the design and distract myself from the pain. It doesn't exactly help me fall asleep any faster, but it helps me focus on other things. I do love me some good distractions, whether it's The Sims or painting my nails... anything to take my mind off of the achy feelings in my hips and legs. I might try a new pillow arrangement one of these days... *shrugs*

Oh, before I forget, I have to mention that my Scensty Fundraiser is still going strong! It's been amazing thus far and for those of you who have contributed I cannot thank you enough. Remember the sale ends on November 3rd, so if any of y'all wanna get some holiday shopping done you should check us out HERE. Also, if scented products aren't really your thing but you still want to help, you can also donate 2 stuffed animals to be given to kids with MHE having surgery. Just email me at crippies_corner@yahoo.com or email my friend at kthayer.scentrep@gmail.com if you're interested :)

It looks like it's gonna be another short post tonight. You know what that means? Yup, cute pictures of animals tomorrow. I hear Helen wants to show off her Halloween costume. Last year she was a unicorn, what do you think she'll be this year? 

Crippie's Tippie - Sometimes the best treatment for pain is something to take distract you from it



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...