Friday, October 12, 2012

Crippie Is Ever So Tired

Happy 10/11/12 Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my crippled comrades are enjoying this gorgeous fall weather. All the leaves are changing by me, makes my commute to work very pretty and enjoyable.

I've actually been very busy for the past few days. Whether it be work (I'm pretty much back to my regular schedule) or running various errands, I've been pretty active. Thus I am really tired. No big deal, just sleep more, right? Lol, nope. I've been having a wicked bout of insomnia over the past few weeks. It's pretty bad actually, I've been falling asleep at 4, 5, or even 6 in the morning. This lack of sleep and being tired already has entered me into the not so fun realm of tired.

My fellow cripples know what I'm talking about here. You get to a point when "tired" doesn't mean "I need a nap". It gets to a point where you are emotionally tired of everything. I really do try keep a positive attitude but there are bad days when everything gets to you. I'm not sad about being in pain. I'm not angry about my situation. I'm just tired. I try not to let it weight me down too much, I do things like paint my nails or look at funny pictures on reddit to lift my spirits. While it doesn't make the tired feeling go away, it definitely helps lessen it.

Even though parts of my day were less than awesome, it ended on a high note that will help lift the spirits of other kids. We received the orders from my Scentsy Fundraiser, including 10 Scentsy Buddies to be sent to children having surgeries. Thats 10 children who's days will be a little brighter because of some incredible donors. The two for $25 Scentsy Buddy sale is still going on if anyone else would like to help out, just message me for details.


It's things like this that remind me to snap out of it and focus on the bigger picture. Yes parts of my day suckkkkkkkeeeeedddd but they are not the most important events of today. Helping other kids so their days don't suck as much. Now that's important.

I think I'm actually starting to get tired, maybe I'll get to sleep tonight.

Crippie's Tippie - Check out my Scentsy Fundraiser, it ends on November 3rd :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you girl - I've had many nights like that. Try 1 Tylenol PM and see if that helps. You could also try a tea called SleepyTime by Celestel Teas. If you get really desperate, you can always ask your doctor of a prescription of Ambien - that does work wonders. I hope this is just a phase and it will leave you soon, but in the meantime, start with the tea, then the Tylenol PM, With the Ambien tho, they tell you NOT to take it if you can't be in bed for (I believe it's 8 hours) because it really knocks you out. YOu feel so good tho upon waking the next morning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...