Friday, December 21, 2012

Apocalypse Now... Or Later... Or Whatever

We did it everyone! We survived the end of world!!! TAKE THAT MAYANS!

Also, holy crap I suck at posting regularly 0.0... woooooooooooooooow. I swear that I'll be back to posting regularly in 2013. And I'll definitely be able to keep this promise because now we all know that 2013 will happen.


I don't know about you guys, but I had a blast today. I just love the absurdity of days like today, and they get even better when you throw in the possibility of raining fire. So what did I do to celebrate the end of days? Apart from working, I celebrated in my own little ways. I tried to rapture-bomb my family, but that backfired in my face as they thought I was just being a slob and leaving clothes out. Oh well. Last night I did some nail art involving people burning in hell... that went over really well. Seriously, people got a kick outta my damnation manicure. I also wore my The Walking Dead shirt to work (again). Hey, I figured if it was going to become a reality I might as well look the part




Yup, that's how Crippie spent her apocalypse. What about you guys? Do anything fun? Tomorrow some of my coworkers and I are gonna have I little "trolololololololol we survived" party. And by that I mean we'll consume lots of cookies while we work on stuff.

Before I leave y'all tonight, I wanna show you guys a song about a different apocalyptic threat from a few years back. Once you've survived one apocalypse you've survived 'em all... ya know? 


Crippie's Tippie - When people are freaking out about the end of the world... just grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we survived the end of the world - again!! ha ha I've survived it so many times that I don't even get excited about it ending! ah ha WOW your nail art is good. It's not my thing as I'm an old lady, but I do see talent there girl!! Even I have to admit it's kinda cool.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...