Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Re(handi)cap!

Sorry about the lame pun, IT HAD TO BE DONE!

Before I begin my 2011 update, Emma thanks everyone for the ninja vibes thus far. I see a slight improvement today but it's kinda hard to tell.

On to the recap!

JANUARY

-Crippie had her 10th Surgery 

FEBRUARY
-Crippie started this blog!!! 

MARCH THRU APRIL
-Crippie worked on finishing college
-Crippie briefly became "living impaired" after a chance encounter with some zombies. Crippie was cured a few hours later. Brains are oddly tasty.
-Crippie took a road trip to Yale. Mainly so I could tell people I went to Yale, see the impressed looks on their faces, and then see the disappointed looks when they find out it was only a day-trip

MAY
-Crippie has her senior project exhibit
-Crippie FREAKIN' GRADUATED COLLEGE... MAGNA CUM LAUDE BABY!

JUNE THRU AUGUST
-CRIPPLEFESSSTTTTTTT

SEPTEMBER
-Crippie got a job!
-We adopted Helen! 

OCTOBER
-Crippie got a car! 

NOVEMBER
-ummm... nothing really happened in November

DECEMBER
-Crippie turned 23
-Crippie got a tattoo! 

So that's about it. I seriously want to thank everyone who's been reading this blog, posting comments, etc. it really means a lot to me. Crippie hopes you all have a happy and healthy 2012. CHEERS! 

Crippie's Tippie - The cure for Zombie-ism? It's simple, all you need is to splash the effected person with make-up remover. 







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all the good things you have accomplished in life. I truly admire you for your continued sense of humor (even tho I know it's hard sometimes) and your ability to keep going. You are truly a role model to me - someone who is old enough to be your grandmother! May 2012 find a cure for your horrible disease!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...