Monday, November 14, 2011

NHBPM- Crippie Walks Onto An Elevator...

Howdy!

I hope everyone had a good Monday. I was at work for 11 and a half hours today, I'm kinda surprised I'm still conscious. So I'm gonna try and finish today's prompt before passing out. Elevator blog. If you were in an elevator with someone and they asked about your blog. What would you tell them? Make a version for a 30 second elevator ride. Make a version for a 1 minute elevator ride. Make a version for a 2 minute elevator ride.


30 SECONDS- My name is Crippie, I was born with a rare genetic disorder and I blog about living with a disabiliy.
1 MINUTE- My name is Crippie, I was born with a rare genetic disorder and I blog about living with a disabiliy and trying to remain positive in spite of all the crap.
2 MINUTES- My name is Crippie, I was born with a rare genetic disorder and I blog about living with a disabiliy and trying to remain positive in spite of all the crap. I answer questions that people are too embarrassed to ask. I also incorporate humor and design into my blog because apart from being a cripple, I'm a wise ass designer.

DONE

Crippie's Tippie-hhhyyyyyyyyyyyyydjttukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkki (crippie has fallen asleep on her keyboard)


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...