Wednesday, November 16, 2011

NHBPM- I'm Pretty Sure I Can

Whuzzup! 

I've been singing that "Imma Tumor Song" in my head AAALLLLL DAY LONG. I'm pretty sure i was singing it in my dreams last night... yeah, my username is Special McSpecial for a reason. Lucky for you guys tonight's prompt doesn't involve songs that will get stuck in your head for the remainder of the day. Today's cue is... Little Engine Post. Write a list post with 10-15 lines that start each with “I think I can...” Write 5 lines at the end that start with “I know I can.”
Let's being shall we?
- I think I can drive on roads that I'm not completely familiar with without someone else in the car
- I think I can teach some of my guinea pigs how to do tricks (I would say all but I'm realistic) 
- I think I can obtain a bunch of freelance clients 
- I think I can work a 40+ hour week and not feel completely tired
- I think I can learn to play the song "I'll Fly Away" on my mandolin (seriously, that's the only song I want to learn to how to play... CRAP I'M SINGING IT MY HEAD NOW... NNNNNOOOOOO) 
- I think I can get the song "I'll Fly Away" out of my head
- I think I can gain more independence over the next year or so 
- I think I can learn how to cook (I can make a mean fried egg, but that's about it)
- I think I can design and illustrate a bunch of books 
- I think I can come up with ten "I think I can phrases"

- I KNOW I can finish NHBPM without missing a day
- I KNOW I can lift a giant ass branch when it falls on my property after a storm (long story) 
- I KNOW I can overcome my driving anxiety
- I KNOW I can push myself to do things I didn't think were possible
- I KNOW I can come up with one last "I know I can phrase".

Crippie's Tippie- If this whole concept of "I think I can" seems stupid to you... break your your goal into smaller goals. Ex. I can work for five hours *five hours passes* I can work for 10 hours, etc. 

This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...