Sunday, November 20, 2011

NHBPM- Crippie Makes A Funny

Greetings Fellow Earthlings,

I hope you all had a lovely Sunday. I spent my day working, sleeping, and watching silly YouTube videos with my Frida. Speaking of YouTube, todays NHBPM post is... LOL post. Write a post about a moment that made you laugh. Or a video, picture, blog post, or something else that made you laugh.


Frida wanted to share a video with you guys before I share my favorite silly videos...
Now on to my favorite silly videos
BEST BOB DYLAN SONG
BEST MOMENT OF IMPROV EVER
BEST TIM GUNN IMPERSONATION EVER
BEST RANDOM LES MISERABLES MUSICAL NUMBER
BEST TOTALLY KYLE EPISODE
BEST HAPPY FERRET


I have no life and watch YouTube videos all the freakin' time... sue me. Got any videos you think will crack me up, post 'em in the comment section. I'll gladly edit this post to add more stupid videos.


Crippie's Tippie- Collegehumor.com and funnyordie.com are also great sites for stupid videos. I love them.


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...