Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NHBPM- Crippie's Syndicated Television Series

Ohaiii


I happened to be checking out some other awesome cripple's blog when I noticed that it is "National (Health) Blog Post Month". 30 posts in 30 days seems interesting. When I saw this I thought two things, the first being "I WANNA PARTICIPATE", the second being "CRAP I'M ALREADY A DAY LATE!". Oh well, better late than never. Today's blog topic is...
My TV Show. Your blog is being turned into a TV show! Congrats – you’ve earned it. In fact, you get to co-write it. Write about the TV show based on your life or blog.
Okay, if I had a TV show it would totally be about my life. I think it should animated, because let's face it, the best shows are animated. It would focus on the two main places I spend my time home and work. The work portion would be kinda like "The Drew Carey Show". This part would be the rag-tag bunch of WoW playing, reddit reading, graphic designers vs. the world. Expect lots of internet humor and cats. The home portion would be like any family sitcom. We've got the two loving parents, the live in eccentric grandma who tells dirty jokes, the little sister who gets you into some comedic situation, and a bunch of pets. The twist is that the pets are actually EVIL and are plotting to destroy the world. Sad thing is... this is only a mild exaggeration of my life.


Here's my idea for the pilot- After a long day of secretly incorporating troll faces and cats into all of my work, Crippie returns home to find that her guinea pig Frida has transformed into an evil GUINEA BEE. We spend the next 10 minutes trying to find and bring Frida back to her natural state, eventually finding that a few slices of pepper are all it takes to make her happy. I smell EMMYS!


This post was written as part of NHBPM – 30 health posts in 30 days: http://bit.ly/vU0g9J 


Crippie's Tippie- Guinea Pigs don't like to stay in costumes for very long, give them lots of treats after their photoshoots.

1 comment:

  1. I literally squealed when I saw that you had linked to my blog. You have made MY ENTIRE WEEK. :D
    Also, I bet Guinea Bee would win all the awards for your show because she is ADORABLE.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...