Friday, April 13, 2012

10 Awesome Things

Ohaiiiiiii
The Plagues by Hans Zimmer on Grooveshark

Yup, another "The Prince of Egypt" song. This one is about the 10 Plagues. It actually makes for a decent segue to today's HAWMC blog prompt! 10 Things I Couldn’t Live Without. Write a list of the 10 things you need (or love) most. Alrighty, here goes nothin...


1) My Family
- I think this one is pretty obvious, my family is my rock and I love them very much.

2) My Pets
- My pets help me stay sane, they love me regardless of what I can or cannot do. Also, they're freakin' adorable.

3) My Friends
- It's pretty safe to say that my friends are awesome and they support me when things get difficult.

4) My Job
- My job gives me a reason to get out of the house, interact with people, discuss zombies, design things, and makes some money. What's not to love! 

5) My computer
- At times it seems like my entire world is on my computer, especially when it's hard for me to move or to do anything

6) This blog
- Crippie enjoys sharing parts of her life with y'all, the piggies also enjoy the "fame"

7) NPH
- Well, NPH is the greatest actor of all time, but I also mean my heat pack. It's helped my pain levels dramatically.

8) My imagination
- There are times when certain aspects of my life flat out suck, when this happens I use my imagination to take me somewhere else. I don't know what I would be like if I couldn't do that.

9) Graphic design in general
- Looking at pretty things makes me happy. 

10) Funny pictures on the internet
- Sometimes a meme or a kitteh is all that is needed to brighten my days

YAY, Crippie successfully completed the list without coming up with stupid answers!!!!

Crippie's Tippie - Making lists like this help remind you of all the awesome things in your life

1 comment:

  1. You had great answers and remain so positive in spite of your limitations. You ROCK girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...